Government Auctions (Commonwealth of Pennsylvania)
Bidding opens September 28. Preliminary list of items available will be posted September 28. Inspection Days: October 6 and 7. Auction closes ONLINE October 12. Removal Days: October 19 and 20. Location: Equipment is located at various originating yards and the primary location is PennDOT WPTA facility, 449 Crawford Run Rd, Cheswick, PA 15024.
All Items and Pictures Posted are subject to change and update prior to bidding opening on September 28.
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Oct 12, 2010 9:00 AM CT
Lot Count: 139
- Tandem Axle Dump Trucks
- Front End Loaders and Backhoe Loader
- Single Axle Dump Trucks
- Asphalt Equipment, Stone Chippers
- Snow Plow Trucks, Plows, Anti-Icing
- Graders, Excavators, Surplus and More
These items are no longer needed by the State College Area School District and are located in State College, PA.
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Sep 28, 2010 1:00 PM CT
Lot Count: 2
- Men's Gymnastics Equipment
- (1) Pommel Horse
- (2) Balance Beams
2002 INTERNATIONAL 4700LP Crew Cab Fifth Wheel Tractor Truck and 2001 WELLS CARGO CVG4639W Fifth Wheel Mobile Office Trailer from PennDOT under management by the Pennsylvania Department of General Services. These items are no longer being used by PennDOT.
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Sep 16, 2010 10:00 AM CT
Lot Count: 2
- 2002 INTERNATIONAL 4700LP Crew Cab Fifth Wheel Tractor Truck
- 2001 WELLS CARGO CVG4639W Fifth Wheel Mobile Office Trailer
This auction includes dump trucks, stake body trucks, trailers, asphalt equipment, tools, surplus and more from Right of Way Acquisition of Chauvet Paving in Cannonsburg, PA, by the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission.
Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission Employees and their immediate household members are prohibited from purchasing any items in this auction.
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Sep 8, 2010 10:00 AM CT
Lot Count: 122
- Dump Trucks and Stake Body Trucks
- Trailers and Towable Equipment
- Asphalt Equipment, Pavers and Rollers
- Skid Steers, Sweepers and Air Compressors
- Hand Tools, Air Tools and Equipment
- Mowers, Furniture and Surplus
Monthly offering of tractors, truck tractors, boats, mowers, electronics, furniture, kitchen equipment, tools, surplus and more from various state agencies throughout the Commonwealth of PA and the DGS Surplus Warehouse in Harrisburg.
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Sep 7, 2010 10:00 AM CT
Lot Count: 237
- Tractors & Mowers
- Truck Tractor & Roll Ramp Truck
- Kitchen Equipment & Refrigerators
- Tools, Electronics & Office Equipment
- Boats, Surplus & More
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Sep 2, 2010 10:00 AM CT
Lot Count: 3
- Ford Windstar GL Minivan
- Gravely Tractor Model #987059
- Gravely Tractor Model #987002
Bidding Extended Due to Right of Way Scheduling Conflict
Surplus restaurant, kitchen and bar equipment offered from a Pennsylvania Right of Way Acquisition of the "Creedside Pub" in Orwigsburg, PA, under management by PA Department of General Services.
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Aug 26, 2010 10:00 AM CT
Lot Count: 83
- Kitchen Items
- Bar Items
- Various Restaurant Items
The first lot in this auction is scheduled to close at 10:00 a.m. ET
All items are surplus from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission, Newville Maintenance. These items include: Cars, Vans, Pickup Trucks, Skid Loaders, Platform Trucks, Solar Message Boards, Asphalt Sealers, Asphalt Storage Trailers, Automotive Parts and More
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Aug 25, 2010 9:00 AM CT
Lot Count: 130
- FORD Taurus & CHEVY Impalas
- Cargo Vans & Mini Vans
- FORD Crew Cab Diesel Pickup Trucks
- BOBCAT Skid Steer Loaders
- Asphalt Sealers & Storage Trailers
- Solar Message Boards & More
These items are no longer needed by the seller.
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Aug 17, 2010 10:00 AM CT
Lot Count: 12
- 54 inch Round Pedestal Tables
- 36 inch Square Pedestal Tables
- Metal Legs
- Laminate Tops
Liquor License Rights from Right of Way Acquisition of Double S Bar by the Commonwealth of PA under management by PA Department of General Services.
First Lot Scheduled to Close: Aug 12, 2010 10:00 AM CT
Lot Count: 1
- Liquor License Rights
- Blair County –Altoona, PA