1978 Chevrolet C60 Tow Truck w/ BoomLot 0 of 0 - 1978 Chevrolet C60 Service Truck w/ Boom in Wisconsin
1978 Chevrolet C60 Tow Truck w/ Boom
- Model Year: 1978
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C60
- VIN Number: CCE618V109024
- Mileage/Engine Hours: 94,683 Miles (per seller)
- Unit Number: 2409
- Engine: GM 350 Gas Engine
- Transmission: CH465
Per Seller: This unit is a two speed rear end 6.50 ratio with new back tires & hydraulic brakes. The wrecker boom works great (Holmes 500).
Condition of Asset: Good
Why did you give your item this rating? This unit is a little rusty, but engine runs great and it drives nice. The wrecker boom works. It could use some new paint and a little body work.
Title: Seller will transfer title to Buyer upon purchase and removal.
Inspection: Inspections are permitted with appointment.
Removal: There is no load out assistance. Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics and associated fees to pick up the unit. Location requires at least 24 hours notice prior to pick up. Removal Hours: Monday through Friday (8AM to 5PM) & weekend removal is available with appointment.
For shipping quote, see "Support Services" tab above.
This lot is offered with an asking price. Upon closing, if the asking price is not reached, the Seller reserves the right to accept or reject offers less than the asking price. This process may take up to 2 business days. Please take this potential delay into consideration when placing a bid.
- Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Payment in full is required within 3 days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer
- Payment by VisaTM or MasterCardTM on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Payment by eCheck on total transactions less than $7,500 USD or currency equivalent
- Removal Deadline: 7 days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- This lot is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the lot will automatically be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest bid does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 48 hours to review the bid, and decide whether to accept or reject the bid. Please refer to our Website Rules for more information.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated in writing by submitting an online Claim Dispute form to AssetNation via the Customer Care Contact Us page prior to 5:00 p.m. (Central) on the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date.
- This lot is subject to all auction terms and the AssetNation member agreement.
- Escrowed funds will be distributed to the seller upon the earlier of (i) removal of the goods or (ii) the second business day after the scheduled Removal Date, regardless of whether the goods have been picked up by such date.
- ALL bids made by bidders are contractually binding and the selected winning bidder is required to complete all transactions. Defaulting bidders will be assessed a Default Penalty, as set forth in the Standard Fee Schedule, and will be barred from bidding.
- Removal Deadline: ~INT~ days after the invoice is generated. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Buyers that fail to remove 100% of items purchased, including any and all pieces/parts by the removal deadline will be considered in default. Dismantling of any kind, without express written permission from the location, is not permitted. Any items not removed will be disposed of. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in a $50 per lot/per day storage fee, fines or additional costs to the buyer.
- Bidders are obligated to complete transactions on all winning bids awarded to them. If a Seller chooses not to select a winner on any individual lot, bidders are still obligated to complete transactions on all lots they were awarded.
Contact Auctions By Gov about this lot.
Phone: (866) 469-7383
Downing, WI 54734, United States
If any bids placed within the extended bidding interval of the Lot End Time result in a tie or change of the first place bid, the lot extends until no bids result in a change of the first place bid for the extended bidding interval.
The bid increment is the minimum amount required to beat the current high bid (winning bid). Bid increments change as the current high bid increases. Increments for this lot:
- If high bid is between $0 and $99.99, the increment is $2.00
- If high bid is between $100 and $499.99, the increment is $5.00
- If high bid is between $500 and $999.99, the increment is $10.00
- If high bid is between $1,000 and $2,499.99, the increment is $25.00
- If high bid is between $2,500 and $4,999.99, the increment is $50.00
- If high bid is between $5,000 and $9,999.99, the increment is $100.00
- If high bid is between $10,000 and $99,999.99, the increment is $250.00
- If high bid is between $100,000 and $199,999.99, the increment is $1,000.00
- If high bid is between $200,000 and $999,999.99, the increment is $2,500.00
- If high bid is between $1,000,000 and $9,999,999.99, the increment is $5,000.00
- If high bid is greater than $10,000,000, the increment is $10,000.00
*Please note: when a Max Bid has been placed, the system will auto-rebid using the increments listed above.
View Other Lots
|< Previous Lot||Next Lot >|